MGIS Latest Changes
The list below contains the latest new and enhanced features for MGIS.
Data content: 3697 accessions managed in 12 collections
- Passport data curated for ITC collections. Data were transfered to Genesys with an improved PDCI score from 5.23 to 5.78.
- 18 new accessions in the ITC collections
- 973 accessions are associated with 109 publications.
- 4 new molecular studies inserted (Li et al, 2010; et al, 2015; Sardos et al, 2016 ; Sardos et al, 2016).
- Unfiltered and filtered SNP markers for the 105 accessions of the GWAS study (Sardos et al, 2016).
- New homepage: New design and organisation. On the graph, the size of is proportional to the number of accessions with this taxonomy for all collections. You can move each elements and freeze their position. double click to open the taxonomy browser.
- Publication module developed: Tracking of accessions used in research publications are now crosslinked on the accession page with links to MusaLit whenever relevant.
- Menu change : new genotyping section with list of studies for easier access.
- Implementation of new module for the manangement of SNPs and Indels markers based on Gigwa.
- Images: Zoom and drag implemented
- Breeding API calls implemented.
- ITC collection includes addtional statistics.
- Link between taxonomy wheel and accession search implemented.
- Menu change : link to genomics data (Banana Genome Hub) and Breeding data (MusaBase).
- Logo change for CIRAD-CRB collection.
- Comparator : bug fix.
- Bulk export: bug fix on Excel export.
- Tree display : HTTPS bug fix
Data: 3679 accessions managed in 12 collections
- 5 additional collections signed the DSA and sent data (CARBAP, CNRA, CRB, NARI, NARO) for a total of 1,288 new accessions.
- 12 ITC accessions added (ITC1817 Abuhon, ITC1818 Baukas, ITC1819 Binawe, ITC1820 Dippig, ITC1821 Inabaniko, ITC1822 Saba Kastila, ITC1823 Musa balbisiana, ITC1824 25291-S26, ITC1825 NARITA 14, ITC1826 NARITA 23, ITC1828 NARITA 1, ITC1829 NARITA 3)
- Updates on the passport data of Umq Bir with pictures. (See story on the oasis bananas of Oman)
- Taxonomy browser added
- Navigation menu reorganized
- Comparator tool for accessions added (login required)
- Flat version of the Taxonomy wheel implemented (see example)
- Bug fix related the online ordering system (MOOS)
- Curation tool for passport data (beta version restricted to Taxonomy Advisory Group)
Documentation was updated and enriched with video tutorials.
Data: 2330 accessions managed in 6 collections
- Updates on the passport data of accessions held at ITC ( 49 new, 120 updated)
- Bug fix related the ordering system
- Documentation page on online ordering of accessions
- Improvement of the diversity tree viewer (highlight of accession)
Data: 2281 accessions managed in 6 collections
- 6 collections: ITC, IFTR/GDAAS (China), ITFRI (Indonesia), USDA-ARS (Puerto Rico), CORBANA (Costa Rica) and DAFF South Johnstone (Australia) updated. The Data from 17 collections were archived. We are waiting for the signature of the DSA and/or updated Data.
- Genetic trees based on SSR from the Musa Genotyping Centre added.
- Data export tool added
- Genetic tree viewer added
- Collected accessions positioned on a map
- Taxonomy wheel by collection added
- Comment system added